Last Effective Date: 12/14/2021
- This Website is an e-commerce service where you can view certain deals, coupons, products and services, and then click on links from affiliate marketing networks to purchase those products and services on the websites of the actual providers of such products and services.
- We do not sell such products or services ourselves. We just provide links to the sellers of such products and services via such affiliate marketing network links. Affiliate marketing networks are third parties that enable services such as ours to connect you to the sellers of products and services, and they report to us and to such sellers who and how purchases are made.
- You can exercise certain rights regarding your information as described in the YOUR RIGHTS, CHOICES AND OPT OUT section below. Users in certain jurisdictions, such as California, the European Union and the United Kingdom, have specific rights which are set forth below.
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household ("personal information"). Company collects the following categories of personal information and has collected the following categories of personal information from its users within the last twelve (12) months, for the following categories of purposes and from the following categories of sources, and Company shares personal information with the following categories of third parties:
Purposes for Which Such Information Was Collected in the Preceding 12 Months or Will be Used
Categories of Sources From Which Personal Information Has Been Collected in the Preceding 12 Months or will be Collected
Categories of Third Parties With Whom the Website Shares or Sells Personal Information
Name, email address and similar information typically collected if we are sending an egift card or opting you in for an e-newsletter
To contact you directly for marketing purposes.
Directly from you when voluntarily provided by you to us, including but not limited to emailing us directly.
Directly from you when voluntarily provided by you to us, including but not limited to emailing us directly.
Browsing history, search history, information on a user’s interaction with our Website, online identifiers (such as a cookie) and similar information.
To customize the Website provided to you, to analyze and improve use of the Website, develop analytics, for advertising, for testing and research purposes and as otherwise described below.
Directly from your device by observing your actions on our Website.
From third parties who collect such information on our Website and elsewhere, such as analytics providers. Service providers (such as and backend technology providers).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect from you:
- To deliver our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information on various deals, coupons, e-gift cards, products and services;
- To market our services to you;
- To share information with affiliate marketing networks as a result of you click on a link for a product or service;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights;
- In any other way we may describe when we collect the information from you; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To affiliate marketing networks;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. However, such parties are only authorized by us to use the information for the benefit of us;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To companies within the same corporate family as Company;
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any lawful government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our policies or investigate fraud; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, clients or others.
Browsing Information may be disclosed to any number of third parties and used for any number of purposes as long as it is not directly linked to personal information that directly identifies you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed for us to manage and provide our services and for our business needs. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use de-identified or aggregate data previously collected.
YOUR RIGHTS, CHOICES AND OPT OUT
California Users - If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) as described below.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure or sale of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Deletion and Opt-out Rights), and subject to certain limitations that we describe below, we will disclose such information to you.
You have the right to request any or all of the following:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Deletion and Opt-out Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records. However, we may retain personal information that has been de-identified or aggregated.
Furthermore, we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to perform certain actions, such as detecting security incidents and protecting us from illegal activity, or an exception under the CCPA applies which allows us to retain the information.
- Sale of Personal Information
We do “sell” your personal information, as that term is defined under the CCPA. This means that personal information, such as your IP address or data collected via a tracking cookie, may be provided to third parties for their own independent use.
- Exercising Access, Deletion and Opt-out Rights
To exercise the access, deletion and opt-out rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Filling out this form: https://www.revlifter.com/contact-us/
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Only you, or a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”), may make the requests set forth above. The request should include your contact information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In addition, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected the personal information. If you use an authorized agent to make request, you must provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and we may require that you verify your identity directly with us. In order to protect the security of your personal information, we will not honor a request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. The method used to verify your identity will vary depending on the nature of the request. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your privacy rights.
Nevada Users – If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request that we do not sell your covered information (as those terms are defined in N.R.S. 603A) that we have collected, or may collect, from you. We do not sell your covered information, however, if you would like to make such a request you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
EEA & UK Users - If you are a situated in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom or Switzerland and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or a similar law applies, as a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right to access – This right allows individuals to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed and provide access to such personal data It also allows individuals to request details of the processing of their personal data including, without limitation, categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and purposes of processing.
- Right to rectify – This right allows individuals to rectify any inaccurate personal data about them.
- Right to restrict processing – This right allows individuals to block or suppress processing of personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to be forgotten – This right is also known as the “right to erasure”. It is an individual’s right to have personal data erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
- Right of data portability – This right allows individuals to move, copy or transfer personal data from one place to another in a secure manner without interrupting the integrity and usability of the information.
- Right to object to processing – This right allows individuals to object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing, profiling and providing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
RevLifter Ltd is the Controller of all personal data we collect through the Website.
We shall only process your personal data pursuant to a lawful basis, which will usually be with your consent, when we have a legitimate interest, or to perform a contract to which we are subject. Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order for you to assert these rights, we may need to verify your identity to confirm your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. In order to verify your identity, we may need to gather more personal data from you than we currently have.
If you are situated in the EU, UK or Switzerland and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
We take the security of our data and information seriously. We take what we believe are reasonable precautions to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and to prevent data from being disclosed to unauthorized parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFERS:
This site is provided by RevLifter to show you Myprotein's current live deals and offers. The deal links on this site are for products and services provided by The Hut.com Limited (trading as https://www.myprotein.com/). RevLifter is compensated when you click a link and make a purchase.